The purpose of the NCDBA Committees is to provide input to the Board on areas of the Association to ensure the benefits of the NCDBA members are being served to the highest standard possible while remaining within the scope of the mission of the NCDBA.
The NCDBA Committees will act under provisions outlined in the NCDBA By-Laws.
The Board may create advisory committees from time to time. The committees shall be appointed by the Chair of the Board and approved by a majority of all directors in office. The committee shall include two (2) or more directors. Committees shall not exercise the authority of the Board and shall serve only in an advisory capacity.
- All members of the NCDBA Committees will be members in good standing with the NCDBA.
- A Committee Chairman, approved by the NCDBA Board, will be designated for each committee.
- A regular meeting schedule will be determined for each NCDBA Committee.
NCDBA Committees, Forums and Outreach
Allow opportunities for NCDBA members to become engaged in the NCDBA. Open to Members and Non-Members. Guests are allowed to attend up to 2 meetings per year. We hope you will consider a membership with the NCDBA to continue participating in our committees. Download a PDF of Membership & Benefits here.
Levels of Membership and Benefits
The North Carolina Defense Business Association is a non-profit organization comprised of a group of businesses with interests in military contracting, government affairs and supporting the state’s economic growth. We provide information, connections, and networking opportunities to build relationships and promote defense related business within the state of North Carolina. By joining the NCDBA, your investment supports this important work.
- One (1) Membership Account Representative
- New and renewal membership recognition on NCDBA website and social media sites to include Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Join an NCDBA committee/forum – Establish business relationships by participating in more than 60 events per year
- Company name with website hyperlink (if applicable) on Membership Directory
- Login credentials to Member-Only Directory (lists company name, website, representative(s) name, email and telephone #)
- Special member pricing for 100+ networking and educational events each year (minimum savings of $120 per participant)
- Stay informed through Quick Updates and quarterly e-newsletters
- Build your company image by sponsoring NCDBA events
- Benefit from a unified voice advocating for business-friendly legislation at local, state and federal levels
- Meet and network with elected officials during legislative receptions and visits
- Opportunity to serves as a Committee/Forum/Chair or Co-chair
- Company events published through NCDBA social media sites
Includes all Associate level benefits, plus…
- Two (2) Membership Account Representatives
- Eligible to serve as a member of the NCDBA Board of Directors (based on annual BOD election)
- Participate in Annual Board of Directors election – 1 vote per each Membership Account Representative
- Interchangeable Membership Account Representatives
- Advertising opportunity on the NCDBA website and e-newsletter annually – 1 per year
Includes all Associate & Corporate level benefits, plus…
- Three (3) Membership Account Representatives
- Post Job Opportunities on the NCDBA website
- Company logo recognition on NCDBA website
- Company profile page on NCDBA website
- Advertising opportunity on the NCDBA website and e-newsletter annually – 2 per year
- Company events published through NCDBA website
Includes all Associate, Corporate & Gold level benefits, plus…
- Four (4) Membership Account Representatives
- Company profile page with video introductory message on NCDBA website
- Host an NCDBA Member Only event – 1 annually
- Reserved seating and Podium recognition at NCDBA events
- Advertising opportunity on the NCDBA website and e-newsletter annually – 3 per year
Includes all membership level benefits, plus…
- Five (5) Membership Account Representatives
- Member of Strategic Planning Council
- Invitation to Special VIP events
- Advertising opportunity on the NCDBA website and e-newsletter annually – 4 per year