The North Carolina Defense Business Association (NCDBA) is pleased to announce a new member benefit provided by Travel Management Partners (TMP) located at 3128 Highwoods Blvd, Suite 110 Raleigh, NC.
TMP is a North Carolina based corporate Travel Management Company dedicated to providing best in class service to companies of all sizes around the world. TMP has been a devoted member of the NCDBA with a company representative serving on the NCDBA Board of Directors. TMP has offered to provide a blanket agreement to allow NCDBA member companies and their employees to arrange travel through a dedicated group of Corporate Travel Counselors with access to services like 24/7/365 Emergency Services, Travel Spend Reporting and Blanket Corporate Travel Discounts on Flights, Cars and Hotels. Visit their website at www.tmptravel.com to learn more.
Please follow the link below to establish your Traveler Profile. Once you have created and completed your profile you will be able to contact an NCDBA Travel Counselors immediately to schedule Air, Car or Hotel bookings.
Contact the travel management team 24/7/365 at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com, 919-747-6104 local, 1-855-610-9770 toll free.
Below you will find the pricing structure. TMP will donate a percentage of every $25 full service reservation to the NCDBA.
- $25.00 per domestic ticket issued through the dedicated NCDBA travel staff
- $35.00 per international ticket issued through the dedicated NCDBA travel staff
- $35.00 per group air ticket issued through the dedicated NCDBA travel staff
- $45.00 Per VIP reservation or Business reservation with any leisure component made through the dedicated NCDBA travel staff
- $10.00 per Hotel and/or Car only agent reservations
- $20.00 per call fee for access to the TMP Emergency/After Hours Department
- $10.00 per online booking reservation
- $18.00 Agent assist per online booking reservation
There will be no charge for itinerary changes, itinerary cancellations, voids, and refunds that do not result in the re-issuing of a new ticket, international rate desk, and technical help desk support, passport assistance, visa assistance or implementation fee. For questions or concerns please contact Jason M. Lewis, Manager Corporate & Government Travel Sales at Travel Management Partners at 919-782-3810 or 919-474-6078
We are thrilled to have Travel Management Partners as the newest Certified Partner offering a value-add to the members of the NCDBA! Thank you for your continued support for the NCDBA and we hope you will take advantage of your new Member Benefit.